POZDRAVLJENI!

Prosimo, če poskusite uporabljati nov forum na lokaciji www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/

Tisti, ki imate uporabniška imena z "čžš" bodo mogoč imeli težave in bomo uredili sproti.
Oglejte si http://www.slovenski-cebelarji.com/forum30/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5181

Slovenski Čebelarji Seznam forumov -> Čebelarstvo za začetnike

The Vantage felt fantastic to use

Avtor    Thread Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo
4Rsercom

Pridružen/-a: Sob Avg 2017 8:55
The Vantage felt fantastic to use

It sounds like an obvious update for serious aggressive players and aspiring streamers, but the question remains: do you actually need a controller that costs as much as $200 to improve your own game? Last week in E3 in Los Angeles, I got my hands on a finalized version of the Vantage Fortnite materials . I demoed it about the 1 game most professional streamers and aggressive gaming lovers are turning their teeth into these days: Epic Games' Fortnite.

After playing a few games on the show floor and becoming more acclimated to the rear paddles and new side-located"sax" buttons, as they're called, I will declare that the Vantage controller is a seriously capable update for players who prefer a gamepad on a conventional MKB setup or XIM adapter. I found the instant remapping to be completely seamless and easy to pull off mid-game, while the Vantage's brand new conversational thumbstick design and meatier grips helps it achieve the comfort levels of an Xbox One Elite. Until we get a little more time with a review model after this summer, it is too early to call it a must-buy, however, the Vantage felt fantastic to use Buy Fortnite Items .

Of course, adding back paddles to your gambling toolkit -- no matter what device you're using -- is necessarily going to improve your game no matter what. For any shooter, having the ability to remap buttons such as leap and reload to the paddles on the rear of the controller free up your thumbs, so they can stay on the thumbsticks. That gives you a competitive edge in just about any situation. Even if it's only saving you fractions of a second, that extra time and flexibility could swing the scales in an intense showdown with another human opponent.

Odgovori s citatom  
Prispevek Čet Jul 12, 2018 9:52 am 
 Poglej uporabnikov profil Pošlji zasebno sporočilo Pošlji E-sporočilo Obišči avtorjevo spletno stran
  Pokaži sporočila:      
Objavi novo temo   Odgovori na to temo